Monday, March 13, 2006

reasons to be cheerful

1. The Borderline. Just ridiculously funny. I thought places like this ceased to exist in 1986. I am so pleased that they didn't.
2. Bladder of Steel. Who'd have thought I could go an hour on a bumpy night bus without wetting myself? Not me.
3. Sushi on a conveyor belt. And eating more than strictly necessary. For a change.
4. Gordon's Wine Bar. It's dark, it makes you drunk, and then you do crazy things like going to an Indie club and coming home drunk at 3am on the nightbus whilst managing not to pee yourself.
5. Indian sweets and snacks from Plumstead. Ruinous for the waistline, but oh: delicious.
6. The mystery bruise which has appeared like stigmata on the heel of my right hand. I haven't a clue how it got there. Possibly from all the holding myself up whilst laughing at The Borderline.
7. The tinnitus resulting from Friday night finally going. Note to self - get earplugs. Tinnitus is a bit scary.
8. New blogs.

Labels:

|