Sunday, April 02, 2006

the nellie


the nellie's ceiling 1
Originally uploaded by etcher67.
There isn't really anything right about this photograph. Maybe that's why I like it so much. About 8ft below that ceiling fan was a woman wearing a quite extraordinarily short skirt, and resting her hand on her velvet-jacketed companion's thigh. Yes, of course I have a photograph of that too. Sadly she'd uncrossed her legs when I took the pic, so the effect isn't quite as spectacular as it was live.

Oh yeah, and...much of yesterday was spent looking for the next cafe to sit in, the next beverage to try, the next thing to eat. Sometimes I had to go as long as an hour between eating or drinking something else; which as you can probably imagine was a stretch for me. Definitely a reason to be cheerful.
|