Monday, June 19, 2006

what's that coming over the hill

I have been at work all day rushing rushing rushing and fixing things up, telling my boss how he ought to do his job (opinionated? mee?), making phone calls, cleaning, spending money (in an establishment where a £500 budget is regarded as generous spending £700 since last Thursday is extravagance beyond compare), chasing, sending notes, organising, having meetings and chatting like a speed-dater on heat.

Now I am home and I feel like blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblah - blahblahlahblahblahblahblah
blahblahlahblahblahblah!blahblahblahblahblahblahblahhblah? blahblahblahblahblahblah
blahblahblahblahlahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah. -Which without doubt is a major headache in the making.

I'm compulsive commenting (sorry about that if you get hit because boy they are going to be inane), and seriously considering going to the gym for a run. A run? For the second time in 6 no 12 months? Feh.

Bloody Wonder Woman's back.

(Also I am having a punctuation criss about the apostrophe in the sentence above...I don't mean her back I mean she's back...*nngfh*)



|