Friday, September 01, 2006

stuck like glue

So, what did you do with your summer?

Um...What did I do with my summer, exactly?

Oh dear. I don't think I actually did anything. I have finally got around to washing the kitchen floor: does that count? A thousand half-started resolutions, this summer has been. I feel bad about it. I have been wasting my time, frittering the days away when I ought to have been doing something constructive, like conquering the world or finding the inner artist, who seems to have ducked out for the moment. Again. Not doing any drawing, not collecting my materials from the studio, not writing that second story....not falling in love, not stripping the wallpaper, not losing any weight. Not stopping writing vaguely self-pitying posts on my blog.

I fixed the bathroom taps yesterday?

Labels: , ,

|