Sunday, November 05, 2006

when payment due exceed accounts recieved

I feel like I owe a post. I feel like I owe a post that is not about cake. I feel like I owe a post that is not about cake and that is cheerful. I feel like I owe a post that (which?) is not about cake, is cheerful and is also witty. I feel like I owe a post which is not about cake, is cheerful, witty and intelligent. I feel as though I owe a post a post which is not about cake, is cheerful, witty, intelligent and well written. I feel as though I owe a post which is not about cake, is cheerful, witty, intelligent, well written and will make people add me to their blogrolls. I feel as though I owe a post which is not about cake, is cheerful, witty, intelligent, well written, will make people add me to their blogrolls and then I won't feel such an almighty arse at blogmeets*.

Basically.

Fuck it. Am going to go back to writing about cake.


*this post is not really about blogmeets. Honest.

Labels: , ,

|