Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas divertissment (I)

My favourite Christmas activity of all time, ever:



On the first day of Christmas Dr Who sent to me
A sonic screwdriver in a Christmas tree.

On the second day of Christmas Dr Who sent to me
Two silver Daleks, and a sonic screwdriver in a Christmas tree.

On the third day of Christmas Dr Who sent to me
Three Cybermen, two silver Daleks, and a sonic screwdriver in a Christmas tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas Dr Who sent to me
Four dark blue tardis, three Cybermen, two silver Daleks and a sonic screwdriver in a Christmas tree.


Every now and again you walk into a classroom and find a genius at work. Richard was hard at work at this and I was moved to whip it away from him and photocopy it for my own personal use. His drawings are reminiscent of Quentin Blake and I'd hate him for that were he not so bloody adorable. Sadly the assembly bell rang and we may never know what Dr Who sent his true love on days 5-12 (though rest assured I shall check). Credit must also go to the teacher who came up with the 'Twelve Days of Christmas' rewrite idea. How I wish it had been me.

Labels:

|